- Population – 4.9 Million
- Economy – Ranked 16th in 2018 Human Development Index
- Majority population speaks English, Maori and NZ sign language
- Popular tourist activity includes sightseeing, tourism, hiking and camping
- Largest City – Auckland
- Flightless kiwi and alpine parrot kea are common native birds
- National Sport – Rugby
- Ranked 13th for Safety and Security
Pursuing Post-graduation in New Zealand is a popular choice among International students. Postgraduate education can be pursued on a full-time as well as a part-time basis at an affordable cost having the option to work while studying to support themselves.
New Zealand is a multicultural country with top amenities in terms of education. Gaining a spot among the most visited places of interest, New Zealand has now begun turning into a hub for further education.
New Zealand is better known for its nature and its cities, several cities are worth a traveller’s time and act as great bases for further exploration. Having some of the most stunning and varied landscapes you’ll ever set your eyes on, New Zealand has some pretty cool cities.